Best Hotels In Ninh Binh, Vietnam: Explore The Scenic Landscapes Of "Halong Bay On Land"
Welcome to Ninh Binh, Vietnam, where the breathtaking landscapes will leave you in awe. With its towering limestone cliffs, rice paddies, and winding rivers, Ninh Binh is known as “Halong Bay on Land”. In this article, we will explore the best hotels in Ninh Binh, as well as the reasons why this destination should be on your travel list.
|Address||Ninh Binh, Vietnam|
|Price||$$ – $$$|
|Attractiveness||Limestone cliffs, boat tours, temples, rice paddies|
|Road access||Easily accessible by car or train from Hanoi|
|Short history||Ninh Binh was the capital of Vietnam during the Dinh and Le dynasties. It is home to many historical sites, including the ancient capital of Hoa Lu.|
Reasons why we should visit
- The stunning landscapes, including the limestone cliffs and rice paddies, are a sight to behold
- The boat tours along the winding rivers are a must-experience
- The historical sites, such as the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, offer a glimpse into Vietnam’s rich history
- The temples and pagodas are beautiful and offer a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life
- The local cuisine, such as goat meat and rice dishes, is delicious and worth trying
Ninh Binh has a long and rich history, dating back to the Dinh and Le dynasties when it served as the capital of Vietnam. The ancient capital of Hoa Lu is a popular tourist destination, with its temples and pagodas that pay homage to the past. During the Vietnam War, Ninh Binh was heavily bombed, but it has since been rebuilt and is now a thriving tourist destination.
Today, Ninh Binh is known for its stunning natural beauty, with its towering limestone cliffs and winding rivers. It is often referred to as “Halong Bay on Land” due to its similar landscape.
- The best time to visit Ninh Binh is from November to April, when the weather is cool and dry
- The boat tours along the Ngo Dong River are a popular attraction
- The Tam Coc-Bich Dong area is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- The Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is another popular attraction, with its boat tours and stunning scenery
- The Bai Dinh Pagoda is the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia
- Q: How do I get to Ninh Binh from Hanoi?
A: You can take a train from Hanoi to Ninh Binh, which takes around 2 hours. Alternatively, you can hire a car or take a bus.
- Q: What is the best time of year to visit Ninh Binh?
A: The best time to visit is from November to April, when the weather is cool and dry.
- Q: What are the top attractions in Ninh Binh?
A: The top attractions include the boat tours along the Ngo Dong River, the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, the Tam Coc-Bich Dong area, the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, and the Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Q: What is the local cuisine like in Ninh Binh?
A: The local cuisine includes goat meat and rice dishes, which are delicious and worth trying.
- Q: Is Ninh Binh safe for tourists?
A: Yes, Ninh Binh is generally safe for tourists. However, as with any destination, it’s important to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions.
Ninh Binh is a stunning destination that offers a unique blend of natural beauty and historical sites. The boat tours along the winding rivers are a must-experience, and the local cuisine is delicious. Additionally, Ninh Binh is easily accessible from Hanoi, making it a convenient destination.
When visiting Ninh Binh, be sure to bring comfortable shoes for walking, as many of the attractions involve hiking or walking. Additionally, be prepared for hot and humid weather in the summer months.
Ninh Binh, Vietnam, is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves natural beauty and historical sites. With its towering limestone cliffs, winding rivers, and ancient temples and pagodas, Ninh Binh is a feast for the senses. Whether you’re taking a boat tour along the Ngo Dong River or exploring the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh is sure to leave you with lasting memories.